Does your Australian business need to worry about GDRP?
Any business that makes its service available to people in Europe or employ Europeans needs to ensure they meet GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) standards – even if you’re an Australian business!
GDPR fines make non-compliance a costly mistake for businesses.
From the EU GDPR’s own website: “While the GDPR is an EU law, it applies to any company that makes its website or services available to EU citizens,” which included US and Australian companies.
Transform LogiQ services help ensure your business is meeting GDPR standards
- Information audits and process audits.
- Data access governance reviews.
- Policy development.
- Privacy compliance advice.
- Information security including identify and access management reviews, and third-party risk assessments.
- Information governance.
- Information management and information lifecycle.
- Assisting you in your compliance journey.