Identify and mitigate potential risks in every area of your business with appropriate Governance, Risk and Compliance.
Commonly known as GRC, these three terms have become synonymous with cyber-security, but in reality they are considerations for every area of your business.
The elements of GRC
Governance applies to many business elements – the board, IT governance, information governance, legal governance, the list goes on.
Risk applies to strategic risk, compliance risk, financial risk, operational risk, risk in IT and information security. Cyber-security forms a small fraction of total business risk.
Compliance applies to privacy, health and safety, financial (think CPS, BEAR, KYC), industry specific legislation, peak body regulations, security and more.
Here's what we do
- IT governance advisory (ITIL and COBIT).
- Align COBIT IT governance to NIST and ISO security frameworks.
- Provide consultancy to analyse and remediate IT and information security risks.
- Information governance frameworks.
- Information management consultancy.
- NIST and ISO gap assessment and maturity uplift.
- EU GDPR and Australian privacy principle (APP) consultancy.
- Policy development.
Transform LogiQ is your experienced team
We have decades of GRC experience in IT, information security and cyber-security.
Whether you need an ITIL or COBIT (IT governance frameworks), a risk management framework, or a policy to meet compliance obligations, we can help!